When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
There are three possibilities:
- The email address you entered doesn't match any of the email addresses registered in our database. In this case, please check which email address you used to create your account (a confirmation email was initially sent to you), then click on "Lost password" and enter the correct email address.
- You have made a typing error when entering the email address to which the link to create a password must be sent. Click on "Lost password" and enter the correct email address.
- You entered an incorrect email address when creating your account. Please contact corporatecommu[email protected] to request a change to your profile.
Tip: If you have clicked more than once on "Lost password", only the the most recent link received will be valid.
If you have clicked more than once on "Lost password", only the last link received will be valid.
If you use Internet Explorer 7 or 8, please try again with a more recent version (Internet Explorer from the 9th version or higher) or with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Open the PDF you received in the confirmation email.
- Go to "My profile / Manage my requests" and by click "view" under the first part of your project.
Once the contributor has completed his/her part and clicked on "validate and send", you will be notified by email.
If you are sure you have the correct URL address, please check if your cookies are activated in your browser and try clearing your cache.
Yes, your application will be autosaved every 30 seconds after information has been entered or a change has been made. It will also be saved if you navigate to any of the categories in the left menu.